Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my GreenMan Blog! After spending way too much time of Facebook, I found out that I have a lot to say about a variety of topics. Some people have coerced me into writing a blog, and after much resistance, I have decided to take the plunge into "blogdom." I hope to be able to organize this blog well enough that everyone can find something on the topic of their choice, because my topics will be diverse. I certainly do not consider myself a master at many or any of the future topics, but at the same time I hope that you are able to gain inspiration, insight, a change in perspective or maybe just stir up doubts and questions that wouldn't normally come up in your mind.
I welcome any comments and questions in response to any of the posts here no matter what your viewpoint. But I do ask that everyone be kind to each other and avoid any name calling.

Thanks so much for joining me in this blog journey! Blessings!
http://www.theaandthegreenman.com

3 comments:

  1. If someone calls you GreenMan, is that considered name calling? I'm so happy you are finally doing a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi GreenMan....the name calling has already started, but only becauase I'm thinking outside the box: I don't usually name call, but it is done affectionately, my brother! Good luck with your blog and pay attention tags as they help w/ your Google rankings!

    Love,

    gary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Gary. I realized after I wrote it, that I was leaving myself wide open for that. LOL. Thanks so much, Brother!

    ReplyDelete